BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

cassandra adrien

Followers

Friday, April 29, 2011

❤SHE is tHe BESTESST ❤

 TO :
MY Best Friends Forever..
What is a friend?  A single soul dwelling in two bodies.A true friend reaches for your hand and touches your heart. Some people come into our lives and quickly go.  Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same.  When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives mean the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand.  The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing, not curing, not healing and face with us the reality of our powerlessness, that is a friend who cares.  

semue orang pasti ade bestfriends rite?of course laa kan.if ade bestfriend hidup kite tak rase sunyi.always happy,ketawe bagai nak gile,buad bende bodoh bersame. so.i want to tells you ollz about my besttest friends and super duper i ♥ them !i have two bestfriends.firstly nak story pasal NUR SHAFIQAH BINTI SHAFIE.haha.she is nice girl babe!kiteorang kenal since form 1.1 classmate plak tuh.so,now da 4 tahun kite org BFF .secondly plak,RAIHAN AL-ISLAM.haha.die suke orang panggil with that name.but,actually,her real name is NURAIHAN BINTI BOHARI .raihan ni kepale gile2 sikit.kalau layan kepale die abes laa dunie.hahaa.sorry raihan.:p.minah niyh dari sekolah rendah i knal die.but mase kat sekolah rendah kiteorg tak rapat sangat.since form 1 baru kiteorang BFF.:) cite punye cite korang mesti tak kenal .ha !ni i bagi tunjuk muke dia orang yang cun lagi cute .lets check it out !

ⓝⓤⓡ ⓢⓗⓐⓕⓘⓠⓐⓗ
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿   jeng.jeng.jeng. ni lah shafiqah shafie.name same nan i la pulak.perangai pun da nak same sikit.hee.die ni da la cantik muke macam chinese.maklum la ade keturunan chinese.bab study she is no 1.kadang2 malas jugak die ni kalau da bebual nan kiteorang.sebut je math die memang teror !woo.gile aa.jenis cam eka ni kalau orang baik dengan dia,dia pun baik.kalau orang jahat dengan dia,dia lagi jahat 10x ganda,.haha.gurau je laa.eka,kao takmo mara aku taw.aq sayang kao sangat2.hee.muahmuah ☺.thanks to be my friends ! without you i am just nothing.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


ⓡⓐⓘⓗⓐⓝ AL - ISLAM
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿ lagi sorang ni pulak,my bff yang suke buad lawak .she also a nice person.aq tak tau kalau kao takde aan,kau laa yang buad kiteorang happy .she is beautiful and hot babe!hot chick gitu.bab fashion pulak si raihan expert.i suke tgok dia berfashion.foe me she PERFECT in fashion !raihan sayngg,aq sayang kao taw !xmo lupekan aq!aq hope korang,eka,be my bestfriend forever and evEr! mmuahhmuahh☻
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿





THE BEST THING


◕‿◕ ◕‿◕ ◕‿◕ ◕‿◕ ◕‿◕ ◕‿◕ ◕‿◕ ◕‿◕ ◕‿◕ ◕‿◕ ◕‿◕ She is a friend of mind.  She gather me, man.  The pieces I am, she gather them and give them back to me in all the right order.  It's good, you know, when you got a woman who is a friend of your mind. Yes we are [friends] and I do like to pass the day with you in serious and inconsequential chatter.  I wouldn't mind washing up beside you, dusting beside you, reading the back half of the paper while you read the front.  We are friends and I would miss you, do miss you and think of you very often.  I don't want to lose this happy space where I have found someone who is smart and easy and doesn't bother to check her diary when we arrange to meet

DEAR EKA AND RAIHAN , 

If you're alone, I'll be your shadow.  If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder.  If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow.  If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile.  But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me.
 I YOU  I YOU  I YOU  I YOU 

No comments:

Post a Comment